Experts from the United States Institute of Peace (USIP) discuss the meaning of the term "rule...
Ask an Expert
We want to help answer your questions about international conflict management and peacebuilding! If you have a question about our featured topic below, let us know--an expert from USIP will review your question and we will post selected questions and answers here over the coming week.
Featured Topic: Keys to Model UN Success
We welcome your questions and want to support you in making your Model UN as successful as possible!
Developing conflict management skills can help students reach resolution on disputed issues during Model UN.
The Global Peacebuilding Center at USIP provides lessons and activities in our Peacebuilding Toolkit for Educators and on our website that help students build these skills.
To help you use these resources, we’d like to answer any questions you have on:
• How conflict management skills can improve students’ experiences at Model UN conferences.
• How you can increase cooperation during Model UN.
• How you can use conflict analysis to increase understanding of key issues or topics.
• How you can best incorporate lessons and activities from the Peacebuilding Toolkit for Educators and the Global Peacebuilding Center website into your Model UN preparation.
• Anything else we might be able to help you with!
If you don't see the webform below, please sign in to the website to submit your question!
See answers to questions submitted on this topic.
[Note: you may also view an archive of past Ask an Expert featured topics]